The style of the funeral service can be customized to compliment the life and wishes of each individual. A truly personalized service can provide meaning and healing value for those attending. At the Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home, we will present all your choices and cost considerations.
Meaningful Funeral Services
A funeral is a unique event in the life of a family. No two are exactly alike. Yet each is an experience of value, if it meets the different needs of the family members. A funeral service is a celebration of a person’s life. Its personalizing should be as unique as the individual, providing a focal point for remembrance. Whichever form of service you choose, Kearney A. Snyder Funeral Home will provide your family with a respectful, caring, personal and meaningful service.
What Choices do I have?
- Private Family Viewing or Public Viewing
- Casket Open or Closed
- Public Viewing (Open Casket) or Visitation (Closed Casket)
- Service at Church, Funeral Home, Chapel, Nursing Home, Retirement Home or at Home
- Viewing the Evening Before or 1 Hour Prior to Service
- Casket Present for Service or Not Present (Memorial Service)
- Public or Private Service
- Public or Private Interment/Entombment
- Religious (Pastor or Priest) or Humanistic/Contemporary Service (No Clergy)
- Graveside Service: Consists of having the main service at the grave instead of at the Church or Funeral Home.
- Direct Burial: With Direct Burial in a cemetery, there are no formal services. The deceased is taken to the cemetery and buried.
- Green Burial
- Veteran Focused Service